During
this week, the topic of sorting algorithm complexity, and big-oh were taught
through the class. Again, this week’s content was about proof and I actually
found myself kind of ‘get into’ this topic.
This week’s three-hour lecture was split
into 3 parts – proof by cases, review of proofs and algorithm. Firstly, for the
first ‘ proof by cases’ part, we should always consider the cases at different
situations. One typical example would be prove ‘∀n ϵ N, n^2 + n is even’. In this
question, we need to consider when n is an even number as case 1, and when n is
odd. Since the correct start is achieved, the rest part is just to prove it as
what we did before. Secondly, the idea of uniqueness, introduction rules, and
rules of elimination were introduced. But as far as I am concerned, this part
was nothing about mathematical approach, which meant that this part was not
that complicated.
Moreover, proving a
question with complete steps was taught which was an advanced topic from last
tutorial. I actually spotted myself ‘get into’ CSC 165 these days – the lecture
content seemed easy and understandable and I truly understood the contents,
which were taught during tutorial. It seemed that everything was getting better
and I knew I would do this week’s quiz ok again before I attempted to achieve
it.
Finally, hope I can keep
this positive and optimistic attitude all the time till the end of this
semester.
Keep awake and study.
没有评论:
发表评论