2014年10月17日星期五

6th Week - Oct 17th


Hi, this is the sixth school week, which is the week of Thanksgiving and we are back from the three - day - off long weekend. Meanwhile, the results of the mid-term tests are given back on Tuesday’s lecture. I was doing okay, but I still felt like there was a large space to improve.

Probably owing to the reason that I reviewed regularly, this week’s topic seemed to be quite understandable: cases, multiple quantifiers, and limits. Again, the materials of this week require the ability of proving and logic thinking, but I spotted that it would be okay as long as I caught up well on the last tutorial because the skills of proving are basically the same.

For the limits part, it is a new ideology, but again, as I mentioned above, proofs are all related, so there is nothing to be confused basically.


Moreover, because of the reason that tutorial was cancelled this week, actually nothing too much to do for CS165 this week. Therefore, what I should do now is to get myself a good sleep (but still coming two mid-term tests next week!) and be prepared for next week’s new stuff.

1 条评论: